We tested HydraFacial, the secret to beautiful skin
It aims to improve the general quality of the skin Hydrafacial treatment It is based on the principle of hydrolysis. It uses a unique and patented system called Vortex Fusion Which is like a kind of little spiral suction cups to exfoliate and moisturize the skinExcess liposuctionWith them black points And dead cells without pain. We describe in detail everything you need to know before embarking on this interesting treatment!
What is a hydrafacial?
A Hydrafacial treatment is a treatment that is performed at an official Hydrafacial Center by a trained operator or at a clinic Dermatology office by a healthcare professional. In France, this treatment is still quite new but it is gaining more and more popularity thanks to its effectiveness. Very popular in the US for several years now, it gives a real boost of radiance and skin feeling like new.
Is the hydra facial device painful?
It all depends on the sensitivity of each person, but the treatment is taken into account painless. You may feel a little hot or tingly, but again it all depends skin reaction Each one.
Before performing the treatment, we perform a Skin diagnosis Through which the operator takes care of the concerns we may have regarding her skin and the corrections we wish to make. Also ask about Daily used care On her skin: wash her face, apply cream, serum, Eye contour creampeeling, peeling, etc. It also determines whether the skin is sensitive, oily or dehydrated by observing the complexion. Then we choose a Supportive treatment Specified to add to the base protocol. Depending on skin problems, you can add 1 to 3 different boosters: against spots, acne, wrinkles, for more radiance, etc.
The HydraFacial is then performed while observing strict asepsis rules, with each tip used on the skin being sterile and disposable. This is done in 5 steps:
- Deep cleansing of the skin: Impurities on the surface of the skin are eliminated for the first time thanks to the aqueous solution suction and push technology.
- Water crust: a Mild chemical peel It relies on salicylic acid and glycolic acid on the skin to begin the process of drawing out impurities in depth. It is important to remember that this peel is not contraindicated in case of sun exposure. So this treatment can be done at any time of the year.
- L’Comedones extraction : Thanks to the targeted suction method, this step effectively and painlessly removes blackheads, dead cells and excess sebum in the skin.
- Use of treatment boosters: Once the pores are fully opened, skin boosters in the form of serums are applied. very focused on Antioxidants and glycopeptides It aims to deeply treat and hydrate skin for maximum radiance. These boosters are pre-selected according to their concerns (Hydration, hyperpigmentation, acne, wrinkles, fine lines).
- Phototherapy Treatment ends with Phototherapy with LED lights Which enhances the penetration of the treatment but also reduces possible redness at the end of the treatment, also speeding up the repair of the skin.
HydraFacial treatment lasts between 30 and 45 minutes.
What are the results obtained after the HydraFacial treatment?
At the end of the Hydrafacial treatment, a satisfactory result is obtained, the skin is soft, smooth, Refined skin texturewe feel that the pores have gotten rid of excess sebum and the baby skin effect is successful. But the goal of care is above all“Improve skin quality In the long term by tightening pores, reducing excess sebum and reducing the appearance of skin blemishes. An effect on wrinkles and fine lines can also be seen.
Some redness may appear at the end of the treatment, and it lasts between 15 to 30 minutes and up to an hour in a case Very sensitive skin And responsive. It is recommended that Do not use makeup after the treatmentThe goal is to leave his skin alone until the next morning. The effects of the Hydrafacial treatment are visible in the following days, and it is possible to notice a slight peeling of the skin which is completely normal.
On the social networksHydrafacial treatment is on the rise and emergence Amazing results.
When is hydra facial treated?
What is the cost of HydraFacial treatment?
There are as many definitions as there are lockers, but beware of unused beauty centers Official patented Hydrafacial® technology On average, count 185 euros for a session of HydraFacial.
What are the contraindications?
the Pregnant and lactating women This treatment cannot be performed. People who are allergic to aspirin cannot perform the treatment either due to the presence of aspirin.salicylic acid; in the care products used. Also just in caseAlgae allergyIt is not recommended to perform a HydraFacial treatment because one of the solutions used contains algae derivatives. in case sIrritated and damaged waterinjured, or In severe acneTreatment application will not be possible.
Thanks to Solène Coste-ratton, trainer at HydraFacial France, for making her welcome Valuable advice.
T-zone, what are the best blemish-fighting masks?
Which radiance-boosting treatment of choice for a radiant complexion?