Have you decided to take responsibility for yourself in order to lose the extra pounds gained during the year? Follow our slimming list to lose weight and get skinnier without limiting yourself!
Fast food doesn’t always work. The most important thing in the slimming menu is to eat a balanced diet. Bet on nutritional and healthy recipes to get quick results. The goal is not to spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing your meal, so bet on quick recipes! Also, you have to enjoy what you eat.
Prepare the foods you love to eat every day by changing the way you cook, for example. Certain types of cooking are preferable so that they are not too greasy, for example, steam cooking is ideal for losing weight and maintaining a line. Without further ado, the editorial staff presents you with a week-long slimming menu to lose weight and improve your figure without crunching too much!
Monday menu slimming with fish
Slimming dish with fish and green beans. Credit: Unsplash
- Tea or coffee (without sugar, aspartame is allowed).
- 50 grams of wholemeal bread.
- Light jam of your choice.
- 1 natural yogurt 0%
- an Apple.
Breakfast: Slimming papillary fish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Finely chop the onion, chop the mushrooms into slices.
- Cut two large sheets of aluminum foil and fold them in half.
- We put onions, then mushrooms, on aluminum foil. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the white fish, salt and pepper, then put the pieces in aluminum foil.
- For the sauce, add lemon juice and a little olive oil.
- Bake papillote for 30 minutes.
- 100 grams of 0% cottage cheese with maple syrup.
- tea (optional)
having dinner : Vegetable soup for slimming
- Cut one tomato, two carrots and one onion into rings. Then we cut the cabbage into strips. Put the vegetables in a bowl.
- Then add three sprigs of parsley and a bunch of celery.
- salt, pepper and a teaspoon of curry powder.
- Cover the pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Stir with boiling for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat and simmer the soup until the vegetables are tender.
Tuesday slimming menu with salad
Slimming power to lose weight. Credit: Unsplash
- Tea or coffee with milk.
- Whole wheat bread + light cheese
- Squeezed orange juice
Breakfast: Slimming salad
- Boil water in a saucepan and put the eggs. After 10 minutes of cooking, remove the egg from the water.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Cut small cubes of chicken and fry them in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Then mix in a salad bowl, lettuce, light cheese, tomatoes and eggs, cut into pieces.
- To flavor your slimming salad, drizzle it with low-salt or low-sugar soy sauce.
- 0% white cheese and seasonal fruit cut into pieces.
having dinner : Turkey slices
- Fry the turkey slice in the skillet with a drizzle of olive oil.
- salt and pepper as needed!
- Top your turkey steak with green salad leaves.
- Kiwi finishes your meal.
Wed menu slimming vegetarian
Avocado and eggplant toast for the slimming menu. Credit: Unsplash
- Muesli House
- Cottage cheese 0%
- tea or coffee
Breakfast: Avocado toast
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Toast the whole wheat bread on both sides in a skillet and then put the avocado on the bread.
- salt pepper. For those who can, you can add grated cheddar cheese.
- Cucumber, coriander and wheatgrass juice.
having dinner : Chickpea Slimming Salad:
- Drain the chickpeas, wash and peel the cucumbers and tomatoes. We respond to them. Then chop the onion.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes and chop the herbs.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl, salt and pepper.
Thursday we treat ourselves to this slimming down menu
Slimming cookies. Credit: Unsplash
breakfast : Slim grilled chicken sandwich
- In a frying pan, roast the meat, pepper and salt lightly.
- Spread the hummus on whole wheat bread.
- Put foods in whole wheat bread.
- Mash the bananas using a masher and add the oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Form small mounds on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
having dinner : Lentils with salmon
- In a bowl, mix the lentils with the apple cubes and the bacon. Add the shredded carrots as well.
- Drizzle your plate with diet sauce.
Friday exotic slimming menu
Slimming soup for weight loss. Credit: Unsplash
- tea or coffee without sugar.
- Fruit of your choice.
- 0% white yogurt.
Breakfast: Shrimp with coconut milk and lemon
- While the rice is cooking, slice the onion and place it in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Add curry, ginger and lemon. Then add coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Take the rice out of the water and drain it. Put everything in the pan and stir.
- 0% cottage cheese and agave syrup.
having dinner : Carrot soup for lunch:
- Boil carrot slices in a saucepan, then put them in a blender.
- Add water and ginger, then mix.
- Then add the coconut milk and mix one last time.
Saturday sweet and savory slimming menu
Vegan and healthy pancakes. Credit: Unsplash
Lunch: Bodabol semolina
- Roast chickpeas and cook eggs.
- In a bowl, put semolina, add ras el hanout seasoning, a spoonful of olive oil, and pour boiling water.
- Put a salad on the bottom of the bowl, add sliced \u200b\u200bcucumbers and carrots in thin sticks.
- Add chickpeas and chopped eggs.
Taste: pVegan cake
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add sugar, salt, almond milk and mix everything.
- Add sunflower oil, baking soda and lemon juice. Using a ladle, place the dough into a very hot skillet.
- Flip the pancakes once for a nice brown color.
- Add blueberries and maple syrup.
Dinner: zucchini cake
- Wash the zucchini and cut it into small cubes. Then finely chop the olives, sun-dried tomatoes and feta.
- Heat oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, put the eggs together with the egg white and a spoonful of olive oil. Mix flour, baking powder, salt (a little), and pepper.
- Add the vegetables to the mixture and mix gently. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Sunday steam slimming menu
Slimming dessert with fruits, cottage cheese and nuts. Credit: Unsplash
- tea or coffee without sugar)
- 0% yogurt and fruit of your choice.
Lunch: steamed cod with lemon
- Place the cod fillets on a parchment paper and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Add lemon slices, half a clove of garlic and ginger.
- Steam the beans in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Smoothie, banana, orange, peach, grapefruit and three nuts. Also served as a dessert. Target ? Save the vitamins
Dinner: eggplant caviar on toast
- While the eggplant is cooking in the oven at 200ºC, cut half an avocado into slices.
- Once the eggplant is soft, mash it, add the garlic and olive oil.
- Mix with lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper.
- On toast with whole wheat bread, spread with eggplant caviar, arrange avocado and cooked and peeled shrimp.
Also, check out our ideas on healthy snacks for a healthy snack from morning to night!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletters