Often disliked for its pungent appearance, nettle leaves vitamin-rich cocktails and flavor dishes with its mild, herbal taste. Get out the grimace soup, we prepared 3 spice-packed nettle-based recipes!
With More pleasant herbal taste And Its many therapeutic aspects for the bodyAnd Nettle plantadmittedly stinging But no less succulentIt was completed prominent place in our diet. The myth of abominable nettle soup falls … This wild plant Who is the on the sides of the road decreases On the plate in all kinds of preparations ! Vitamin KishPesto sauce revisited health crackersexplore 3 recipes for daily consumption And take advantage of the benefits of this wild medicinal plant.
Winter Detox: Here are the 3 little-known benefits of nettles
famous Relieve osteoporosis or rheumatism, nettle He also has Diuretic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and tonic effects. This medicinal plant contributes in particular to:
- Elimination of waste from the body. consumer in the form of an infusion or capsulesvery popular Its effect is very draining During the detox period to facilitate weight loss.
- Avoid winter viruses. Nettle is real vitality concentration ! thanks to its composition Rich in vitamins of group B and Cshe the components To be included in the diet to support the body’s defenses.
- Increased iron content in the body during the premenstrual phase. Indeed, during menstruation, It is common to lose essential minerals like iron. Sprinkle dried nettles on the dishes And therefore helps Maintain a good rest before and during your period.
1. Nettle pesto recipe for a healthy pasta dish
Pesto can be prepared from different varieties green leaves : from traditional basil to more Antigaspi is made from the tops of radishes or carrotsit is also possible To make one from nettleYes Yes !
- 80 grams of nettle leaves
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 70 grams of pine nuts
- Dash of lemon juice
to equip :
- Wash nettles. Handle them with gloves. Remove the stems and Keep only the papers To make pesto. Squeeze them with a power spinner until they are completely dry.
- Roasting pine nuts In a frying pan without fat. Watch them regularly so they don’t turn brown. Once colored, Mix it with nettle leavesAnd oilAnd centuries garlic Pre-pressed and Lemon juice.
- Adjust seasoning if needed. And keep it in a jar. This nettle pesto will keep for a few days in the refrigerator. You can use it to improve pasta dishes, spread it, or incorporate it into homemade mayonnaise.
2. Healthy dinner idea: Easy nettle quiche recipe
If you know the traditional quiche Lorraine or quiche with spinach, Nettle quiche It also has everything to please! Diet and economyThis recipe is ready in 30 minutes Perfect for this winter !
- 1 short dough
- 180 grams of fresh wild nettle or 1 jar of nettle leaves 37 cl
- 3 eggs
- 20 cl heavy cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 g of grated cheese (Emmental or Comté) or two handfuls, you will also learn how to weigh your ingredients without a scale!
to equip :
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Wash nettles in a water bath with vinegar. Brown them in a skillet with a little butter, then let them cool before coarsely chopping them.
- Break the eggs In a salad bowl and beat them into an omelet. Add fresh cream and mix. Then combine Nettles drain wellMashed a clove of garlic and grated cheese to the mixture.
- We put the dough in the mould Prick it with a fork. Pour over the mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. bake for 25 minutes of cooking.
3. Nettle biscuit recipe for a healthy snack
in Homemade appetizing cakes Or during a break at the office for a healthy snack, these Biscuits are easy to make We are Low calories and allow to Daily benefit from the benefits of nettle !
- 1 bowl of nettle leaves (about 35g)
- 170 grams of wheat flour
- 40 grams of chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 50 ml cold water
to equip :
- Heat oven to 180 ° C.
- Put on the gloves And Picking nettle leaves. Then wash it, wrap it like a green salad and chop it.
- In a bowl, pour the flourAnd yeast and salt. Mix all the powders until they are homogeneous.
- in another containerPour olive oilAnd water And Chopped nettle. Whisk the preparation and mix with the dry ingredients. Knead the dough by hand.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface. Cut the dough with cookie cutters and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. bake for about 10 minutes. Enjoy these nettle crackers still warm or slightly cold!