Fujairah University of Science and Technology | Fees – Majors – Admission Requirements
Fujairah University of Science and Technology is one of the most prominent distinguished universities in the United Arab Emirates in the emirate of Fujairah, which includes a large number of different academic majors by the most qualified university professors.
Follow us in this article to know all the details about the nature and study disciplines in Fujairah Emirate University of Science and Technology.
In this thread you will read about…
Fujairah University of Science and Technology Majors
The University of Science and Technology is one of the qualified and independent universities in the Emirate of Fujairah and comprises about 6 colleges which study many different academic majors available for local and international students from different countries around the world:
College of Engineering, Fujairah University of Science and Technology
It is one of the most important university majors that various students want to enroll in. Fujairah University of Science and Technology College of Engineering comprises various majors which award different academic degrees including:
- Electronic engineering, electrical engineering and everything related to electrical energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in systems and information engineering.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with a focus on renewable energy sources.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Architectural, Structural and Interior Design.
- Bachelor of Engineering in the analysis of various information and data.
- Bachelor of Science in Information and Technology.
It is one of the distinguished university majors which is widely accepted by various male and female students fujairah university of science and technology Among the medical specializations at the university are the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences and everything related to the design and production of drugs, the manufacture of active substances and various specializations in clinical pharmacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in oral and dental medicine and everything related to orthodontics, prosthodontics, oral surgery and gums.
Among the very important academic majors of the university which welcomes students from different countries of the world who have studied in the third year of high school are the literary majors, including the following:
- Bachelor of Arts in anything related to psychology and sociology.
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communication language.
- Obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Sharia and Law when enrolling in the Faculty of Law.
Fujairah University of Science and Technology includes the College of Business, which grants graduate students a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Students attending the college receive a top-level education from top academic and administrative professors specializing in all aspects of management, entrepreneurship, and financial disciplines.
Fujairah University Admission Requirements
It can be said that the requirements and conditions for enrolling students in Fujairah University of Science and Technology differ from college to college depending on the academic major in which the student wishes to enroll, and the conditions are as follows:
- Certainly, the student must have already passed the secondary school certificate and possess a transcript or equivalent certificate from outside the Emirates with documentation and approval from the UAE Higher Education to accept students in various university majors.
- Academic Excellence and Obtaining a High GPA in the Third Year of High School The required GPA varies depending on the type of academic specialization:
- To study a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, the cumulative average must not be less than 85%. In the case of a bachelor’s degree in medicine and oral and dental surgery, the cumulative average must not be less than 80%. For engineering majors, the cumulative average must not be less than 70%.
- Theoretical disciplines, the cumulative average is not less than 60%.
- Depending on the university specialization, it is necessary to obtain final marks or a minimum of 90% of the specialization subjects. For example, medical majors require academic excellence in science and biology, as well as engineering, math, physics, and others.
- The student must have a perfect command of the English language by submitting certificates proving it, whether it is the IELTS or TOEFL test certificate and the various colleges within the university, and the university specifies the minimum level each year acceptable within the university to pass these international tests in the English language.
- For each college of the various undergraduate majors of Fujairah University of Science and Technology USTF AC AE, a certain number of course credit hours which the first-time enrolling student must be fully aware of and accept to follow the entire educational course to obtain a baccalaureate or a license.
Documents Required of International Students to Enroll in Fujairah Technical University
- General secondary certificate and transcript translated, accredited and documented by the Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs must be submitted to the university.
- A certificate of passing the IELTS or TOEFL exams for English language management with the required score in various university majors.
- A letter of recommendation proving the good conduct of the student during the various educational stages on the part of his teachers, in addition to a medical certificate proving the physical and psychological health of the student.
- A copy of the passport, and the passport must be valid.
- A copy of the copy of legal residence in the Emirates for the student during the period of study after obtaining the study visa in the Emirates.
- A scanned copy of the birth certificate, in addition to two newly photographed personal photos with a white background, provided the size of the photos is 4×6.
- A curriculum vitae of the student and all certificates of courses, training internships or volunteer events that the student has taken in previous ages. All this, in turn, increases the chances of the student gaining admission into the various academic streams at the University of Science and Technology in Fujairah.
Fujairah University of Science and Technology Fees
Here is an overview of tuition fees for some majors at Fujairah University of Science and Technology:
- Bachelor of Dentistry and Surgery AED 2100 per credit hour, and the required number of credit hours is 200.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering AED 1325 per credit hour, and the required number of hours is 142 hours.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy AED 1525 per credit hour, and the number of hours required for this specialization is 167 credit hours.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Project Management AED 1025 and the required number of hours is 123 hours.
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Cybersecurity 1025 AED, 123 hours.
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Data Analytics 1025 AED with 123 credit hours.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 1025 AED with 126 hours.
- Bachelor of Laws 1150 AED with 132 hours.