More than a decade after launching the Reebok Nano training shoe, the athletic company has revamped the model – in both design and technical innovations – and advanced NanoX3a new generation that will delight both high-performance athletes and non-fitness professionals.
“As the training needs of athletes and fitness enthusiasts continue to evolve, the Nano evolves with them,” said Tal Short, senior product manager, Reebok. This shoe builds on 13 years of history with countless redesigns and improvements that have made it a benchmark in fitness equipment that many have been waiting for.
“The Nano’s most refined model yet, the Nano X3 features a completely revamped design with an emphasis on comfort and support. No matter how or where you train, the Nano X3 will give you the confidence you need to excel,” explains Tal Short.
Nano X3 features
• New updated heel and tip: Features a slimmer heel counter for added comfort and an updated heel counter design for added stability.
• Lift and Run Structure System (LAR): A new midsole technology designed to provide more stability when lifting weights and greater cushioning when running and jumping.
• ROPEPRO + protection and new sole pattern: increased abrasion protection and maximum grip.
• Flexible woven fabric upper: The upper is made of a flexible, lightweight and breathable material.
• Reebok Gear [REE]CYCLED: which ensures that the upper is made from at least 30% recycled materials.
When will NanoX3 go on sale?
It launches worldwide on February 10th, but a limited edition is available now exclusively for UNLOCKED members at Reebok.com.
the Nano X3 x Reebok hype Created to honor Reebok’s iconic design legacy, the Pack (€150) offers two unisex colorways using red and blue with black and chalk detailing, a signature look for the brand.
As new, the Nano X3 will be offered primarily in unisex sizes, seven different colors, and will also include 4 exclusive tones for women.
Leave a Reply