Women often have unique health problems and conditions that, in many cases, are difficult to manage. Among the most common are menopause, lactation, pregnancy and conditions that can occur in the female organs.
web portal Medline PlusFrom the US National Library of Medicine, He points out that when it comes to conditions in general, women are more likely to die from a heart attack than menAnd The likelihood of signs of depression and anxiety increases compared to the opposite sex.
Therefore, it is important to keep women more healthy by following a healthy diet, good lifestyle habits, and a good gym routine. In addition, there are natural remedies based on medicinal plants that help promote the health of this species and relieve some health problems.
Indeed, the magazine better with health, It highlights the properties of shatavari, a plant belonging to the family asparagus, The same one that common asparagus is a part of. Also known as wild asparagus or Indian asparagus, it commonly grows in soil in India, Sri Lanka, and parts of Australia.
joint review on Asia Pacific Journal of Tropical Diseases. indicates that yesHattavari is rich in botanical ingredients More than 50 active ingredients have been identified, including isoflavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamins a, b1, b2, c, and e; carbohydrates, sugars, mucilage, flavonoids (kaempferol, quercetin, and rutin), and steroidal saponins, also known as Chatvarinas.
In addition, it is a plant that has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, immunomodulatory and antidepressant properties that improve the health of men, especially women.
Benefits of shatavari for women
The magazine in question reveals five benefits that this plant provides to women’s health:
- premenstrual syndrome: Shatavari-based remedies have been adjuvants against PMS symptoms, as isoflavones such as flavonoids and glycoside saponins improve symptoms caused by this syndrome. In addition, a joint study across National Center for Biotechnology Information He determined that shatavari had a medicinal formula containing 85 parts of asparagus It is useful for this health problem.
- Hormonal Balance: Shatavari supplements are useful for promoting hormonal balance in women, not only Reduce the risk of premenstrual symptoms, but also reduce menstrual irregularities and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Breast feeding: Traditionally, Shatavari has often been used to stimulate breast milk production thanks to its properties that have been evaluated in some clinical studies. Among these investigations, a randomized controlled trial participated in Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research He explained that this plant helped increase levels of prolactin, a key hormone for lactation.
- menopause: Specifically, consuming shatavari supplements It is associated with decreased hot flashes, sweating, and depression And other symptoms of menopause. fact, Journal of Herbal Medicine Reported that this plant along with others helped reduce menopausal symptoms after 12 weeks of use.
- fertility: In terms of women’s sexual health, shatavari helps increase libido and stimulates fertility. It also helps control problems that occur in the reproductive system, according to a publication he published drugs. Specifically, its moderate use is associated with reduced infertility, Increase sexual desire and reduce genital inflammation.
How do you consume shatavari?
Usually, this product can be found in powder and capsule form. to me better with health, The recommended dose is 6 grams per day, and the dose for lactating women varies from 3 to 6 grams per day. Based on body weight (60 mg powder/kg body weight). However, its consumption should be guided by a health professional to avoid future contraindications.
Leave a Reply