What are weight loss injections? What types are available on the market? And when does it take effect? And is there any damage? All this and more, we will learn more through our next article, after weight loss injections have become one of the ideal and largely safe solutions to eliminate the problem of obesity and get rid of its physical damage. and psychological, because obesity has become the most common disease today, due to the bad daily habits that many people follow. , and not doing regular daily exercise and other health reasons.
What are weight loss injections?
After the abnormal spread of obesity in many people of different ages, and the resulting health and psychological problems can prevent the patient from leading a normal life.
And many who are overweight fail to follow a proper diet to get rid of obesity and its harms, along with the inability to stick with regular exercise.
The alternative and safe solution that many resort to is weight loss injections, as they do not want to resort to surgical solutions or access them urgently.
Where did a survey appear on what are weight loss injections? Which has been widely spread recently as one of the ideal and effective solutions in obesity clinics and pharmacies after getting the permissions from relevant authorities to get rid of excess weight and break down the accumulated fat from safe and efficient way.
Types of weight loss injections
After the spread of weight loss injections and their permission to work with obesity doctors, there are many types available in pharmacies, we will discover them below in order to make it easier for you to choose the most suitable for you and your condition:
Victoza Weight Loss Needles
- Victoza slimming injection is one of the most popular types of injections to get rid of excess weight in a safe and effective way.
- Victoza weight loss needles are approved by the World Food and Drug Organization.
- The injections help to adjust the blood sugar level and thus control the appetite for food and control it, thanks to its active substance “liraglutide”, which in turn represents the action of the natural hormone of the body responsible for blood sugar control.
- It also helps in weight loss by affecting some of the brain centers responsible for hunger, which helps in not wanting food, delays digestion and emptying of food, resulting in a feeling of fullness for a long time and the loss of more calories. .
- The drug form of Victoza injection comes as a pen pre-filled with the drug, to be injected under the skin into the thigh muscle or into the abdomen, under medical supervision, at the rate approved by the doctor on a daily basis.
Saxenda Weight Loss Needles
- It is the most popular type of slimming injection that doctors rely on and is characterized by its effectiveness in suppressing appetite and getting rid of excess weight.
- Liraglutide, its active ingredient, works to control the brain centers responsible for feeling full and not wanting to eat, and therefore not gaining extra calories.
- It is available on the market in the form of pre-packaged pens for daily subcutaneous injection, at a specific time, under medical supervision.
Trulicity Weight Loss Injections
- It is one of the type 2 diabetes drugs approved by the United States Medicines Agency, and it has been shown to be effective in shedding excess weight and controlling blood sugar.
- Diglutide, which is the active ingredient in Trulicity injection, helps control blood sugar levels
- It helps regulate appetite and blood sugar levels by regulating the digestive process, thus aiding in weight loss.
Slimming injections of phosphatidylcholine
- The mechanism of action of this type of slimming injection differs, as it acts on fat cells and works to break them down so that the body can get rid of them easily.
- Phosphatidylserine injections contain an effective substance similar to natural substances in the body, which when injected and increased in the body helps to break down complex fats and turn them into simple fats that are easy to process, analyze and analyze. get for the body. rid completely.
- It is injected by the medical specialist in the area where the fat accumulates which the person wishes to get rid of, whether in the stomach, buttocks, arms or thighs, where the area to be thinned is injected by needles to very small teeth that are injected under the skin, the number of which varies according to the size of the fat. From one area to another and from one case to another, depending on the doctor’s vision, which can reach 30 injections for the area to be slimmed.
Lipotropic slimming needles
- Lipotropic needles help burn complex fats and get rid of them safely, thanks to the fact that they contain three effective substances that help get rid of fat by improving bodily functions.
- Choline, which is one of the effective substances that make up the injections, prevents the accumulation of harmful cholesterol in the body and facilitates its elimination.
- Methionine and inositol also help control liver function and increase its ability to get rid of harmful fats.
Vitamin B12 injections for weight loss
- It is one of the most important types of weight loss needles available in the market which helps to burn accumulated fat and get rid of excess weight.
- Vitamin B12 injections help in losing weight in a healthy way as it also helps supply the body with its general vitamin needs which help the body perform its vital functions better.
- Vitamin B12 injections are not harmful and are available in the market as intramuscular injections. It is best used under medical supervision.
When does weight loss injection start working?
After learning what weight loss injections are, research begins to find out how far the effect of these injections begins, and with research, the onset of the effectiveness of slimming injections differs from type to type. ‘other. continue until the desired effect appears and you get satisfactory results.
The number of injection sessions varies from five to ten sessions, or until the doctor’s satisfactory results are achieved, the condition being treated is safe, and the excess weight is safely lost.
Side effects of weight loss injections
- No harm to weight loss injections will be recorded when used under medical supervision and in a regulated manner in clean and sterile places.
- It is necessary to consult a doctor about using Victoza or Saxenda needles with diabetes medications, and the two types should not be used together because they have the same effect on the body.
- Needles should not be used by children under the age of 18.
- An allergy test must be performed before using any type of slimming needles, so as not to cause an allergic reaction and irritation in the injection area, nor the development of serious symptoms in the body.
- Weight loss injections should not be used in nursing or pregnant women, as well as in stroke-prone people or insulin users.
How many kilos do slimming injections drop?
- When using slimming injections, the body’s ability to lose weight varies from person to person, but some experiments have recorded a loss of 4% of body weight within 4 months of regular use of needles.
- Some patients who have used slimming needles have lost 15 kilograms of weight in eight months with regular use and moderate diet under medical supervision.
- Trulicity Weight Loss Injections have also helped with weight loss in some cases at the rate of one to one and a half pounds per week, with moderate diet and light exercise.
Does the weight come back after slimming injections?
Weight loss injections eliminate obesity and stubborn fat when used regularly under medical supervision, in addition to moderate diet and exercise at home.
And when you stop using them after the treatment specified by the doctor, the weight does not return when you continue to eat moderate calories which are necessary for the body and continue to exercise.
weight loss injection price
Weight loss injections vary from place to place, as well as type to type, and are available in the market at the following prices:
- The price of Victoza needles for weight loss in Egypt is 1350 for a pack containing two pens, and its price in Saudi Arabia is 400 Saudi riyals.
- The price of Saxenda needles in Egypt is 950 pounds, while the price in Saudi Arabia is 1260 Saudi Riyals.
- The price of Trulicity needles in Egypt is 500 pounds, while the price in Saudi Arabia is as high as 500 Saudi Riyals for a pack containing two pens.
After learning what weight loss injections are, their effectiveness and types, it must be emphasized that slimming needles are like other treatments that must be used under medical supervision, and in order for the weight not to return, it is necessary to maintain a good diet and practice certain sports activities until you stop using needles.
Leave a Reply